Completing your Pet's Profile
- Your Pet's profile will be shared with their Carer every time you make a booking and it is critical that you complete it in full.
- Contained in your pet's profile is their Care routine and Diet, their Microchip number, Health, Habits, Behaviour, Vaccinations, Desexed status, Emergency Contact we can reach while you are away if we can't contact you, and your Authorised Vet Spend.
- Your Pet's profile should have a current photo of them uploaded so they can be swiftly identified if they ever go missing and find themselves at the RSPCA, Council pound or with a member of the public.
- Please ensure your dog or cat is microchipped & wearing a collar with an engraved ID tag with your up to date contact details.
- Please be considerate to your Sitter by ensuring your pet has parasite control prior to the stay.
- For longer pet stays, any food and parasite control treatment due during the stay can be ordered by you and delivered to the Sitter's home from an online store such as World for Pets https://www.rspcaworldforpets.com.au/ where 100% of profits go to supporting the RSPCA and the rescue work they do.
- Much like the RSPCA, we aren't an enforcement agency, so if you don't complete their Profile, its on you.