How Pet Owners and Pet Carers can show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or a medical exemption
At Meet and Greets, upon request, Pet Owners and Pet Carers can show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or a medical exemption through:
- You are unwell with flu-like symptoms;
- You have travelled overseas within the past 14 days;
- You have come into contact with a person that has tested positive for COVID-19.
The rules on "essential services" can vary from state to state, so please read the Australian Government's Health advice for your state:
What you can do to keep us all safe:
- As usual book and pay online
- Wear a mask.
- Meet and Greets should be held virtually over video (try using Skype, Zoom, or Google hangouts). Go through the RSPCA Qld Property Checklist during the call.
- If you meet in person, keep 1.5 metres distance between yourself and others. No shaking hands.
- Avoid non essential travel.
- Limit the number of people accompanying your pet to a maximum of one person
- When entering and leaving a Meet & Greet, always use the hand sanitizer, even though there will be no contact.
- Everyone should wash hands with soap and water after touching pets & surfaces.
- We are doing everything we can to continue to provide quality service to you and your pet and reduce the risk to both our clients and team members.
Pet Sitters can email the Essential Services PDF to Officeworks for printing: firstname.lastname@example.org up to 24 hours before you visit store for pick up. We recommend printing about 20 copies. And then fill out the form as you are booked.