How do I make an Insurance Claim?
If you are involved in an incident during a PetCloud booking, the first priority is ensuring Pet is not injured or ill - If they are, always phone or drive them to your nearest Emergency Vet. Stay calm.
Next - Making an Insurance Claim Report
- If you are a Pet Sitter or Owner involved in an incident during a PetCloud booking, please complete the attached PetCloud Insurance Claims form and email it to PetCloud.
- PetCloud must also be notified via email within 24 hours of the incident. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject Header: Insurance Claim
- Once you have done this, you have 7 days to email us relevant supporting evidence such as Receipts for expenses, Vet Reports, Photographs, Screenshots of conversations.
- Once you have provided relevant supporting evidence, Claims Assessment and Investigation by our 3rd party insurer may take up to 30 days.
Excess Payable: If the claim is successful & approved by the Insurer, an excess of $1500 is payable by the Sitter to the PetCloud Bank Account, we will then transfer this $1500 excess payment to our insurer to then proceed with the repair or reimbursement.
- Pet Cloud Pty Ltd
- BSB: 06 4103
- Account: 1031 0225
- Reference: InsuranceExcess
Please email our Accounts Team once the excess payment has been transferred so we can transfer it onto the insurer. The Accounts team's email is: email@example.com