My Booking Payment has failed
Your payment to PetCloud may fail because:
- You have maxed out your credit card
- You don't have reception on your smart phone
- You may have security rescruitions on your bank card you need to remove to allow online payments.
- Your card is expired or out of date—if the card you have on file doesn’t have your current billing address or is expired it will be declined.
- Your credit card company or bank need more information—if the above steps don’t solve the issue, you can call your credit card company to identify the problem.
- A payment will fail if you close the Checkout screen too quickly while processing.
- The payment gateway provider may have suffered a server glitch causing an error. Try again.