GOLDEN RULES FOR PET OWNERS
- Always provide a large tote bag with enough wet and dry food for the entire stay, enrichment toys, meaty bones, with leashes, poo bags, kitty litter trays, puppy pads, bedding.
- Always have your Pet Microchipped, and arrive to the Sitter's home wearing leashes with collars and engraved ID Tags, and Council Tags.
- Always ensure your Pet is vaccinated, de-flead, wormed, de-sexed and Council Registered (and wearing Council tags) before the Meet & Greet.
- Always complete your Pet's Profile with a Next of Kin Name and Number who won't be away with you on holidays.
- Always Provide Sitters with a Veterinary contact on your Pet's Profile and with the Sitter in case of emergencies.
- Always brief your Pet Sitters about your pet's history, habits, health, and daily care routine.
- Always disclose to Sitters if your dog has a history of escapism, anxiety, or destruction.
- Always have a Meet & Greet with a Pet Sitter or Dog Walker for at least 30 minutes and at least 2 weeks in advance of a stay. You are mutually responsible for ensuring their property is escape-proof.
- Value your Sitter or Walkers time - Be on time to Meet & Greets, and drop offs or pick ups. Or communicate in advance with your Sitter or Walker if you think there will be a delay.
- Never offer to pay in cash. Our Insurer can't cover your Vet Bills in event of emergency or refund you if we have no record of a service occurring. Messaging through PetCloud also provides evidence of a written agreement for services to be provided.
- Always leave instructions for House Sitters and get them to demo using your house key in front of you before you leave. You don't want to leave them homeless in case it doesn't fit for any reason.
- Always leave a review for the Sitter after the stay - they love receiving them - and it tells other Pet Owners whether you had a good experience using their service.
Now please relax, and enjoy your hard-earned trip away! Expect to receive daily photo updates.