What to pack for your Pet when they stay with a Sitter
Here is a handy checklist of what to pack when your dog goes to stay with a PetCloud Pet Sitter at their home:
- Disposable Puppy Pads if the Sitter lives in an apartment or Cat litter tray with litter
- A roll of poo bags and a poo bag dispenser
- A lead / leash
- Grooming Brush, & Flea Shampoo.
- Any medication they are on
- Enough Dry kibble & Wet Mince Food to last the length of the Stay + 2 days extra just in case
- Enrichment toy such as a smart treat ball
- Dog Yoghurt Drops, Pigs Ears, Chicken dried tendeloins, or Dried Liver Treats
- A familiar smelling soft plush toy, a squeaky toy they can chew or fetch
- A collapsible silicon travel bowl
- A soft bed
- Ensure their collar has an engraved ID tag that has your up to date phone number on it, also ensure they are wearing their Council Registration tags, and RSPCA VIP tags.
- A harness + seat belt attachment + booster box for the car. (This is not mandatory).