When & How do I get Paid?
How do I get Paid?
On PetCloud everyone has a Digital Wallet through which payments are made. If you want to receive payment, your payout details need to be added to your digital wallet, and your payout method provided, needs to be verified using identity documents such as your Driver's License or Passport to our 3rd Party Gateway provider.
When do I get paid?
Your first payout may take 2-3 days. This allows Stripe to mitigate some of the risks inherent in providing credit services. (We hate delays as much as you do, but this is out of our hands).
In accordance with AML (Anti-Money Laundering) Laws in Australia, our 3rd Party payment gateway provider, Stripe, requires you to upload Drivers License or Passport identity documents before they will release your funds for the first time.
- After your first payment, for subsequent general bookings, you will be paid 24 hours after the stay has finished, into your PetCloud Wallet. You then withdraw those funds into your bank account.
- For NDIS Bookings, payment may take up to 7 days to receive since we are only permitted to invoice once the service has been delivered and you have submitted your timesheets.
- Timesheets for NDIS Jobs must be submitted by 5pm every Friday to firstname.lastname@example.org Timesheets are not required for non-NDIS bookings.
Adding your Bank Details
Providing AML (Anti-Money Laundering) Verification Documents to Stripe
Stripe, requires you to upload Drivers License or Passport identity document as .jpegs or .pngs before they will release your funds for the first time.
IMPORTANT: Your PetCloud Profile Name + Bank Account Name + Identity Documents must all match in order to withdraw funds. Not doing this will mean that Stripe will stop funds.
- Payment is an extremely sensitive topic and payment is never to be brought up with any Pet Owners.
- All Payment queries for all Clients need to be directed to Clare: email@example.com if you need to request a call back from Clare, you are able to access her calendar here.
Withdrawing Payment from your PetCloud Wallet into your Bank Account
Go to your Wallet Page located under the Account menu: https://www.petcloud.com.au/wallet
- Click [Withdraw Money] pink button down the bottom.
- The Withdrawal Page displays: https://www.petcloud.com.au/withdrawal
- On the right hand side of page select the drop down that says "Withdraw To" and select "Bank" or "PayPal"
- Type in the amount eg. $30 from the Withdraw amount section you wish to withdraw.
- Click the pink [Send Money] Button.